I wrote a little while ago about my beautiful sister in law, you can read the full story here. In summary we nearly lost her when she had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy in the middle of last year.
Yesterday, she safely delivered a baby boy, my first nephew and I am thrilled for her and my brother and my little niece.
I had to choke back tears on the phone yesterday when she told me how she'd instantly made a place in her heart for this new baby. She has her own blog so even though I'm DYING to, I won't post pictures of the little fellow here. I'll wait until she does.

Now because in my family we like to keep life exciting, one of my MAB's (my amazing brother) the one who only just became a father and judging by our phone calls is still somewhere over the moon has an interview scheduled this Saturday.
Now this is a MAJOR interview and they hold them once a year, and wouldn't you know, he has to fly out of state for it on Friday and it will be on Saturday.
As you can imagine his time to prepare for it has been very limited and as well as being the doctor on call for 2 hospitals he is also caring for their little girl.
I can't stress enough how important this interview is for him and how much getting this job would mean.
So can I ask you all a favour?
I know there are many who read but don't comment but just this once, PLEASE can you send him your best wishes in the comment section on my blog so I can pass them onto him. I'd love him to know that there are good people around the world cheering him on.
In return he promises you free ear, nose and throat consultations whenever you need them ;)
And you know I'll be very grateful.
xxxxx