If we booked a holiday that illness would strike. Mother Nature has a keen sense of humour when it comes to these things I think.
I have a fever and 2 out of my 3 children have come down with coughs and ear infections. Yes, despite all this, we are getting on a plane.
Tomorrow.
If you are of the praying kind or the "sending good vibes" kind, please send a couple this way. I'd really like for us all to feel better by tomorrow night.
Because then I can enjoy this

and more specifically,
I can enjoy this.



I'm going to be internet free this next week, but I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
I have so many exciting plans for when I get back, but right now, I need to "switch off" and just enjoy precious time with my husband and family.
Bye for now y'all (another reason I wish sometimes I was American, Y'all sounds so much nicer than "you'se which is what Australians say, don't you think?)
xxxx