The lovely Louisa sent me these interview questions, so without further ado...

1. You haven't been blogging for long - what made you start and what does blogging mean to you now?

I initially started reading alot of blogs because I was researching something and was astounded by the variety of ones I read. It got me thinking that maybe I too, had a story to tell. I didn't necessarily think about people reading it, more about it being a reflective process for me.
Nowdays I think in blog! That is, sometimes something will happen and I will automatically think about how I will write about it. That said, I really try to limit how many often I post. I'm not sure why. I think I am a frustrated writer. That's not the same as a good writer, it just means I like to write.

2. Can you tell us about a favourite family moment?

Easy. Australia Day morning, loaded the kids, boogie boards and shovels in the car and spent the morning at the beach. It was just sooooo good to see the children paddling and playing, while DH and I worked up a sweat building little play pools and sandcastles that Mr L took huge delight in knocking over.
Every now and again we would look across at each other and grin. We knew exactly what the other was thinking, that this is what makes being a family.

3. What makes you feel alive?

Yoga. Seriously.

4. What's something you're always being told by those who know and love you well?

Usually to stop being so hard on myself/or/ to stop taking so much on. Or both.
I have to say I don't agree with them most of the time. One, I know how much better I can be as a person (or equally, that as I stand there is alot of room for improvement!) and two, I like being busy and productive.

5. What one thing would you tell your present self, if you'd had the chance 5 years ago?

I approached parenthood with several pre defined absolutes of things we would and would not do as parents. I would tell old me, to throw them away because the present me can safely say. I broke all my own rules. In fact, I rewrote them.

If you are reading this and would like to be interviewed, just post a comment asking to and I will think up five questions for you.