Am I the only one who does things, and at the time has no idea why, only for it to become clearer later on?
Let me explain.
For Christmas this year I asked my KK (my brother) to get me either charms for my pandora bracelet (I know why I wanted those!) or a Red Moleskin Journal. Lucky me, I got both!
Now at the time, if you had paid me, I could not have told you why I wanted a journal. I have a blog, I have friends I share with and we all know how well I keep track of the events in my life.
So why the journal?
Yesterday I began planning for how to support bereaved mamas here in Perth and also to work with Carly on something else. I will say no more on this for now. I am excited about meeting up with Carly and her family in the coming weeks to work on this.
But this little journal is keeping a record of my musings, the facts and figures I am tracking down and the vision of what it is we hope to do.
I feel very honoured to support Carly and Sam in their work.
The other exciting thing is that my dad has started a blog. Never thought I'd see the day. Actually I did. This is a man far more techno savvy then I ever was! If you have a chance pop in and surprise him! Tell him I said "hi!"
Actually if you have any questions he is a GREAT person to ask.
http://www.drduncansdesk.blogspot.com/
So as I sit here on this somewhat cooler day, breathing a sigh of relief that the soccer clinic I took the children to was such a disaster for them (lets just say my children lack the basic co-ordination skills required) I get to go to the beach tomorrow after breakfast instead.
Isn't it funny
that's what they said they wanted to do in the first place.