This was the brain-child of the lovely Jodie.
Strangely enough I read her original post just after I'd finished flicking through my copy of the same magazine she referenced about stars without make-up.
As someone who in recent years, has probably not had enough time to worry about make-up and relies on headscarves and dark sunglasses for the school run, I liked this idea. Whilst I love looking glam as much as the next person I think getting caught up in the superficial stuff sometimes detracts from what really matters.
If you'd like to participate in getting, ahem, naked, pop over and link up to Jodie's blog. Let me know if you do and I'll swing by!
So here I am naked, with my most frequent expressions:
Nerdy me:

My: "I beg your pardon?" face
My TGIF expression:

Have an awesome weekend all.