We are a family of five again, or seven if you include the kittens.
Husband picked up my sanity think I left it at the airport last week and bought it home with him.
Today has been spent marvelling at the fun of family and the mountainloads of washing generated by said family.
It's been a week where everything has been a bit blurry round the edges. I haven't been able to focus or be motivated.
In a searing, soul baring confession I have to tell you I didn't get to the training session with HM. But I am not seeing it as a failure on my part. well not a huge failure I chose to stay and look after my feverish toddler who needed me alot more than I needed training.
I'm saying this having just come back from a 7km run which is helping ease my guilty conscience.
The week ahead is a good one.
It will be a good one.
I am a huge fan of positive affirmation so here are my affirmations for this week.
I will get the contract for my new job sorted so then I can finally tell you all about it.
I will write the articles that I need to write before the deadline.
I will go for a run midweek.
I will be a patient wife and mother.
I will not get engaged in conflict needlessly.
I will be more thoughtful about the needs of those around me unless they are trying to eat my chocolate
I will find a way to get a kitchenaid in cherry red.
ETA I will do a 14km fun run next Sunday and finish it with pride.
What are your affirmations for the week ahead?