Midnite Cookie is a brand spankin' new cookie shop in Covent Garden. My sister and I stopped in to check it out.


That's Kayla


There were about 8 different kinds of cookies and 3 kinds of brownies

We got a fudge brownie and a chocolate peanut butter cookie

We also got a Cookie Latte

I had high hopes for Midnite Cookie and our first visit didn't totally live up to my expectations but I'm hoping that it's because they've only just opened.

It took the server about 10 minutes to make 2 lattes and they were only luke-warm. I also couldn't taste anything different that made it a "cookie" latte as opposed to a regular latte.

The cookie was good but it was a little doughy in the middle and the brownie was more like a chocolate cake. It was good though. I was disappointed that the "fudge" was actually chocolate frosting from a Betty Crocker can! They ran out a regular brownies and we saw them whip up some more fudge ones. I was stuffed and took most of the brownie home. It was great after being heated up in the microwave for 20 seconds.

The cookies and brownies were not that expensive about £1.50 each. I think I'll go back in a few months and see if they've improved.

View Larger Map