My brother is an incredibly talented photographer.
I am his sister, and you could therefore argue some bias on my part.
But for my birthday he took my breath away.
That's not easy to do.
I decided to only post the pics he took of me, but he did ones of my husband and children as well. He presented me with over 20 amazing photos. I would treasure them individually. But as a collection? They are breath taking.
So for your viewing amusement, see below.
What do you think of my "Dr Evil" impersonation?



And I just want to give a shout out to my dear friends Carly and Sam. Tomorrow, my dear deserving friend Carly is a finalist for an amazing award. Quite frankly, I think Carly and Sam should be finalists as "Couple of the Year." As individuals they are two truly special people. Together, they are healing hearts world wide. xxxxx