In my mind, the answer to the question has never really mattered.
Because the fact is, they are both here. The chicken and the egg.
I see it as like so many things in life. It happens, and so we deal with it as best we can. I am constantly awed at how well people handle what life throws at them.
So it got me thinking, this week, as I rapidly approach another birthday (in this case, mine) I will focus on the positive things in my life.
I'll save my anxiety post for another time!
Now this list is moveable, but for this week they are:
1) My family ( in unison sigh and say "awwww") but seriously, they are all fab.I am constantly awed by their capacity to grow and challenge me to do and be better.
2) Jill and Michele are having a baby(ies)! I am thrilled for both of them because they have both been through so much and I am very much looking forward to maxing out my card on their baby showers in a few months time!
3) I am loving running again
4) Tied to this is my newfound love for I-tunes downloads. Sometimes running can be a bit, well, painful, but listening to a rousing version of Nickelback can really inspire a girl.
5) Thanks to Carly, I have done things I never dreamed possible (Whispered Support) AND I have discovered I love photography. This is NOT the same as being good at it. But I am going to start tapping my brother Mr R, who is a professional photographer for tips, and just watch me improve people!
5) Just today I feel really content. And for someone whose mind runs a mile a minute. That's just well, fabulous. Kind of like my makeover from the divine Miss Danielle!!!! Thank you so much for making me pretty! She has a free makeover competition running right now, so head over if you want to bag yourself a new look!
So for those of you who like to think about the question of which came first, I leave you with Miss B, who also spent some time today pondering the same question........