Once again I have found myself staring longingly at a bunch of colorful cute bug items intended for children. These were at my local Joanne Fabric & Crafts.













I spent several minutes considering whether to actually purchase any of these things. I thought the little tote bag would make a nice purse, but I would need to lengthen the straps somehow, and make a way to close it (like that would ever really happen.)
I love the little tray with the sections, but seriously, would I ever eat from it? And it's an odd size that would not store well with all my round plates and stuff.
And so it went on like that for too long, with me trying to find a reason to buy something while simultaneously trying to talk myself out of it. In the end I decided to just take pictures of them.
I have posted about similarly delightful kids'/bug-themed items that I found at Target here and here. (In fact I checked Target out a few weeks ago, but I didn't see anything new and interesting.)