I have a confession to make. I like celebrity news and gossip. It appeals to the shallow, superficial elements that make me, well, so human.
So can you imagine the hysteria I had to quell today when out with a friend, walking our two little ones, we come across one of my absolute heroes?
She did everything to reinforce why I admire her. She was exquisitely dressed, and at the same time, she was a hands on mummy. Just like the rest of us in the park (when we weren't all trying to take photos of her with our mobile phones without her noticing us!)
Who was she?

CATE BLANCHETT and let me tell you she is even more beautiful in the flesh than in films. My little boy played with her older boy and her mother and I had a really nice chat. She has been in Perth starring in a play and they are heading back to Sydney today.
So that's my celebrity round-up for today.
BUT the reason I am conflicted?
I need advice here.
I showed you the tragic state of my garden last week.
I am pleased to say the back now looks like this:


and the front like this:


So big improvements. However, we still need a lawn.
Imagine my surprise when I saw the delivery on my neighbours lawn today.

That's right. Grass! Rolls and rolls of it. Just what I need!

Do you think it is a gift for us?
Or should I "borrow" it?


No?

thought not.