Those of you know me often hear me bewail my complete inability to craft, well, anything really.
I mean, I try. I give baking a go and I like looking at making things, but doing it myself? Never ends well. Trust me.
I always look a little wistfully at Christie's blog because I feel inadequate that I'm not able to do it myself.
Thankfully I haven't passed this gene to my offspring.
During the school holidays, in sheer desperation for some ever loving peace and quiet I gave Mr Large and Miss Medium an origami craft book. They took to it enthusiastically and for days after I found rooms covered in paper cranes, picture frames and all manner of creative things.
Now I mentioned in my previous post about the wish board I made with the offspring and they were most offended I hadn't told you about the "wish box."
So in order to make amends with them and showcase their talents let me explain.
Mr Large and Miss Medium gravely presented me with this box

Lovingly crafted with the spare paper Husband bought home from work and decorated in stars, I was told to make wishes and put them in the box.
It became clear they weren't actually going to leave my side until I carried out their commands. So I chose the prettiest paper I could find and started making wishes.

Once I started it was hard to stop. 
I guess the little girl inside me is always hopeful. Always wishing for good things and believing in the magic of fairy dust.
It's good to make wishes.
But for me, alot of the fun comes from working to make them come true.
What are your wishes?
Should I send you a box too?
ETA So sorry I forgot to say, the good people at BLURB have said that any of my delicious readers who would still like to make a photobook they are offering free shipping to you. The code is SERASHIP and is valid until the 5th of August.
You are welcome!