By now many of you know a heated debate which has been going on for some months escalated out of control recently.
It was, and continues to be a Very. Serious. Issue.
Namely:
that white chocolate deserves its place in the chocolate family and should be discriminated against no more.
In fact the whole matter got so out of hand recently, that battle-lines were drawn, gauntletts were flung down and a corporation bigger and more powerful than us stepped in to bring it to an end.
They proposed a duel of sorts.
A blogging duel. Involving free chocolate. It was like a dream come true.
My team-mate Cate and I have argued for an approach to chocolate that teaches diversity and tolerance.
However, in fairness to my opponents, you can read their opening arguments here.
Or you can listen to an awesome anthem by the fabulous Thea here.
Or  you can listen to Kerri and I duke it out here. Heartfelt thanks to Carol for putting up with us on her radio show which we so shamelessly hijacked today.
Cate and I will be presenting our earth shattering posts on the subjects next week for Coles Online.
But I wanted to say this.
In the past week, I have laughed more than I have laughed in a long time.
I have giggled hysterically over the tweets flying across the airwaves, the DM's that have popped up and the hilarious and totally unprintable emails that have been flying back and forth.
My husband and I have spent happy times reading together and also eating chocolate (in the line of research)
And Kerri and Kylie while I could not disagree with you more, I thank you, I thank Cate, Heath, Carol, my fantastic vice-captains Lisa and Kris and all the wonderful people on Twitter for the best victory of all.
A sore stomach from laughing too much.