Sometimes it's so easy to think you're so damn busy. Please note, I said: "think."
I think that alot of the time.
I bore myself with the busy-ness.
And during those times when it seems crazy busy, do you know what I love?
Coffee with a great friend.
The kind of friend you adore because really, she's just sublime.
A chat and catch up where you both marvel at how fast the time is flying. You joke about things that no one else would understand. You "get" each other.
And my friend makes a fabulous coffee.
Then there's the hug from a family member.
He has an amazing life, but is wise enough to see it for what it is.
Just the froth on the coffee.
Looks good but doesn't mean or do much.
A gentle reminder that in the scheme of things
the busy-ness doesn't matter.
Really it doesn't.
Coffee and time with friends and family?
Now that's what I'm excited about.
And that time is so important.
Fancy a catch up anyone?
I'm not that busy it seems ;)