I have  three great food loves, cupcakes, tea and ice cream! This is the third time I've been to Sundae on The Common and once again I ate too much ice cream and went home feeling a little sick.

It's an annual Ben & Jerry's Festival on Clapham Common. There is a big focus on fair trade and making the ice cream carbon neutral.


The festival is always fun and the today was a beautiful day. I felt that it was pretty much the same as the last 2 years. Even the games were the same. I skipped all that this time and enjoyed the music instead.

Not long after this there wasn't a free spot


Some of the cones that I ate. I probably had about 10!

I wish they would make this flavor again

Steel drum band while I waited for a Jamaican me Crazy

I think the macadamia flavor is one of my favorites

The guys playing air guitar were at the festival last year but they crack me up