The latest Iron Cupcake was great. There were a lot of creative entries this time and after entering a whopping 10 times I finally won! I'm the only baker that's entered every time! For more photos (professional) and a in depth analysis visit Samantha's page. She does an amazing job organizing each month.




A few of the amateur entries lined up before eating commences



The Professional table

The cupcakes the second from the end (all the way in the back were amazing!) Ms. Cupcake (I love her website) makes vegan cupcakes and sells them in Greenwich Market. I might have to stop by some time. Janella's two entries at the end were equally delicious!



My plate before


Filled with cakes to taste


Demolished


Not many cakes left!




My prize

I'm pretty excited for the Celebration theme in June!