For a while now it has been gently pointed out to me that I don't "match." As someone who takes pride in co-ordinating her outfits, the fact that my blog url hasn't matched my name has been a source of some discontent.
So I investigated the possibilities of moving house, metaphorically speaking. Sadly my choices were limited because someone has taken stolen my name already.
So I've become "Ah the possibilities!"
and I now reside here:
This shouldn't affect any of you. According to blogger, you will all please god let this work or I will be devastated be redirected automatically to my new place. If you aren't I promise to come and find you :)
My facebook fan page remains the same because after all the stress of moving I'm too tired to get that changed as well! And if you haven't seen that one, the link is here
It means getting my blog header changed from "Oh" to "Ah" and my stinking cute button altered as well. My beautiful blog designer Danielle will fire me one day I'm sure.
As someone who HATES moving house, I've done it far too often over the years, this has been my least stressful move. I'm still setting up so there will be a few changes. I'm getting three columns because I have a number of you whose buttons I want to display on my sidebar, but there isn't room in its current state. If you'd like me to add your button make sure you let me know as well!
So I'm going to continue unpacking. While I'm working up a sweat please feel free to leave me a basket of welcome muffins or welcome note at my new address.
xx