Firstly thank you for all your support through your comments, emails and tweets.
They have helped sustain me at what can be euphemistically described as a "Challenging time."
My dear, darling dad is in the Coronary Care Unit at present and will remain there for some time to come.
Following a meeting with his cardiologist yesterday, we have been advised that open heart surgery is his only option at this time and we are waiting for a time for him to have his surgery, sooner rather than later.
My father is fit, healthy and possibly the greatest person ever. He even has his own blog! How cool is that?
So for this to happen, when he does all the right things and has spent his life helping people leaves me asking "Why?"
But right now, the answer isn't important.
So I will be spending most of the time I have at hospital for the forseeable future. Dad will be moved to ICU following what we hope and pray will be a successful surgery.
Obviously being with my mum and brothers is my priority at this time.
I am fortunate to have had some wonderful offers of help with the children and my husband has given new meaning to the work "Rock."
I'll try to update on Twitter but won't really be able to access any blogs or email for which I apologise. I hope you understand.
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.