My eyes hurt.

I reckon I shouldn't keep my eyes open while swimming in the clorine filled pool but I can't help it. It's kinda fun though, everything has a nice hazy look to it. Oh, and if I move my head really fast, I can see fireworks. It's magic.



I'm reading a book that I'm not reading.

See, I read this book a couple years ago called "Second Child" by John Saul. I don't really like this book, but I cannot remember how the book ended. The reason I don't like the book all that much is because the main character, Melissa, is put through far to much hardship. She's abused by her mom, her stepsister is evil, and everyone thinks she's crazy. It's horribly sad, but I can't stop reading it before I know what happens to her. Blame John Saul and his problem with children. I've read about three of his books, and all of them involve something horrible happening to children, they're evil abused, or they're evil. It's always so sad.



Pokemon's on.

Let us all shudder.

*sighs happily* It's okay, it's Whose Line is it Anyway?

Happiness.



Hehe, my eyes are tingly.



We're having pizza. Feel the wrath of the pizza.



I took a moment, to read. The mom's forcing Melissa to go in the shower, and the water's scalding hot. I hate this book. I think when I'm done, I'm going to read Harry Potter again.



I like Candra. I didn't like her for a long time, but she's grown on me. Like a fungus.

Don't kill her. Please.



I like the song Duvet. I know I said I really loved Teenaged Dirtbag, but I tell ya, those two songs are probably ranked at the same level. I could listen to it over and over. And, now that I have the words (courtesy of Megarina-chan), I can now sing it out loud, and sing it right.



Oh ya know what? The Pizza guy's gonna wanna buzz up for the pizza. Better stop now then.



Paint. Hammer. Camera.

The connection is as obvious as the Question. *bows and walks away*