I saw Final Fantasy tonight!

I made everyone late.



Oh CRAP!!!! *breathes heavily* There was a Tennis commercial just on, and the voice sounded like the guy at the beginning of Lain who says "Present Time Present Day" I nearly choked. *lets out deep sigh* Hehe, Conan's blushing.

OH right the movie! Anyways, the movie started at 7:10, and we arrived at the theater at...7:10. When we arrived, there was a huge line. I was afraid we wouldn't be able to get in at all but thankfully, Kiran was further up in the line. We only missed like half of one commercial in the end however. Oh and then Dan came in after us, because he went to buy popcorn, and he could not see us waving to him. It was so funny. The people behind us must have hated us with a firey passion. I kept talking in the movie, which I know is a horrible, horrible habit that I should be shot for. I just always want to make people laugh you see, and when something happens in the movie, and I think of something funny to say, I say it. I'm sorry to all people who hate people who talk to people during movies. But, for the record, I'd never bring a cell phone into the theatre, with it on. I think someone's cell phone went off during the movie. But, I forgive that person because they didn't answer the phone. Good job person, wherever you may be.



I'm just a Teenaged Dirtbag.



I become obsessed with things very easily.

No really.

I think my first obsession was with the X-Files. I started watching the X-Files late in the series, starting at probably the sixth season or so. AH! The tennis commercial! *turns tv off* Okay, back to..oh right. I first started watching the X-Files *turns tv back on* purely for the interaction between Mulder and Scully. I remember my first thought being "So, this girl (later to be known as "The Goddess of all things, Scully") likes this guy (later to be known as "Very cute Guy who the Goddess of all things likes, Mulder")?" Which is a totally immature thought, but regardless it hooked me, I, myself being a hopeless romantic. I started collecting X-Files stuff soon after. Basically, newspaper clippings, Magazine clippings, pictures of the internet, and what have you. I'd put all of these things into a small shoebox. Unfortunatly, when we moved my Father threw out my box and I later had to go through garabage bags looking for it. Now all my pictures, clippings, are on my wall, and the top shelf of my bookshelf is reserved for my books and X-Files Barbies. *ahem* I still am obsessed with the X-Files, but probably less than I was, say, two years ago. It comforts me to know that there are people, who are more obsessed than me, thankfully enough.



For a long while, I also obsessed over Gerbils. I just wanted them as a pet, so much. I read about them for nearly five years before I got them. I do so love my two little Gerbils, Dana and Scully. Of course, now that I have them, I don't need to obsess.



The Sims and Harvest Moon are two video games that I am also obsessed with. Video game obsessions are not something to be proud of, I realize. But, I do so adore them both. The Sims is such a great game to me, because 1.) I get to control people's lives 2.) It's always different 3.) It lets me design and build houses, which I have always loved doing.

Harvest Moon is something of an odd game. It's basically Farming. All day. Every day. But, for some reason I can yet explain, I find myself compelled to play it into the wee hours of the morn.



My most recent of obsessions is with the Harry Potter series. When I first read the books I really enjoyed them, but not to an obsessive state. When I saw the trailer for the Harry Potter Movie. I decided to reread the first book, then I read the second again, the third, and I finished the fourth soon after (all of which I borrowed from The WONDERFUL and FORGIVING Speller). Now I've had Harry Potter dreams, I'm going to Harry Potter websites, and all I want pictures of are Harry Potter and Co.



Now, I realize that these aren't really unhealthy obsessions, since they aren't with people, or drugs, but it still makes me wonder why I have them. But, it doesn't bother me that much, since it's not going to stop me from liking any of them. Although, I sure can't wait to see what the next one will be.



I'm watching Caroline in the City. Why? Cause Caroline and Richard love each other, but don't admit until the end. See, that there is the hopeless romantic. Plus, this show brings back lots of memories from when I lived in Ottawa. Hee! I had a big crush on Richard for a while. I have no idea why anymore. He was tall, dark, and brooding. Kinda like Mulder. Hmmmm a connection!



I like orange juice.



I'm reading "The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy". My favourite character by far is Arthur. Although, Ford is very amusing too. Favourite part so far?

Ford and Arthur are about to be launched out into space.

"So this is it," said Arthur, "we are going to die."

"Yes," said Ford, "except...no! Wait a minute!" he suddenly lunged across the chamber at something behind Arthur's line of vision. "what's this switch?" He cried.

"What? Where?" Cried Arthur twisting round.

"No, I was only fooling," said Ford, "we are going to die after all."



Oh how that made me laugh.



I'm about to watch the X-Files again. It's the episode called "Bad Blood" and the info section on my tv says "Mulder and Scully have different stories about a death stemming from one of their investigations." This is one of my favourite episodes of all time. I even have it recorded on a cassette tape so that I could listen to it every night before falling asleep. I know almost every line. Mulder sings, Scully actions like a itchb, Mulder acts like an over hyper boy, oh the hyjinx never cease. AH! Tennis commercial!!! *covers ears*



*hears noises outside* Now why do they water the plants at 2:09 AM?



Someone is still playing Harvest Moon. Silly Americans.



Oh! I've been linked by lissa-chan, Jamie's best friend! I'm ever so pleased! Thank you! I will link to your blog oh ever so quickly. If I knew how to do it. I'll figure it out lickitysplit though! I promise!



Do you suppose there's a limit for how long a blog entry can be?



Well, I'd love to blog more, really I would, but I want to go see what Meg blogged about.



Watch. Fabric Softener. Ketchup.

Connection? Almost as lame as Final Fantasy's ending. And dude, that takes talent.