I dunno how to do links, so I'm not going to try buuuut ya'll see at the side of my blog *points* where it says Mighty Big Tv? That is the site you have to go to right now.

Right. Now.

Not now right. But Right now.



See, ya'll know what my favourite show is right?

X-Files.



Well, at MBTV, site mentioned, they do the bestestestest recaps in the land.

I swear to you all on the head of Harry of the Hogwarts Farm, they are the best.

The gal who recaps em, Jessica, my biggest hero. She's the funniest, wittiest, coolest, snarkiest, funniest, bestest, wickedest person in the world. I wanna grow up to be her.

I'm not gonna change my name however.

Hmmmm maybe I could just put a J infront....waaaiiitt. Then I'd be Jamy. Which is a lot like Jamie.....dag nabbit. Well maybe I'll become Ajmy, lord of the dance. I mean, reader of Recaps.





That is all.