I got 13 hits on my blog today.

I'm so very proud. *wipes away tear*



I'd like to thank my parents, for making me go to school. I learned to read, and therefore have a blog.

I'd like to thank my bestest friend Meg for making me get a blog.

I'd like to thank my bestest friend Speller for being all Speller-like.

I'd like to thank Heidi for reading my blog!

I'd like to thank John Heaton for reading my blog, then questioning me about my blog, thus allowing me the knowledge and much happyfeelingish that he read my blog.

I'd like to thank Megan for giving me many things to blog about, and for being able to fly over puppies with no feet.

I'd like to thank Jamie for putting up the counter-thingy so that I could see how many people go to my blog.

I'd like to thank Dan for ......(just tried to work in a way to mention him)

I'd like to thank Askem for not attacking me when I blog.

I'd like to thank Sarah, for not having a blog, thus making me spend less time checking other people's blogs and more time working on my own.

*music starts to play*

I'm not done! *pulls out little peice of paper*

I'd like to thank Blogger! I'd like to thank Netscape! I'd like to thank Bob, and Jack, and Tyler! I'd like to thank *music grows very loud and drowns me out*

*keeps talking, but is mute*

*is pulled off stage by big burly security guards named Biff and Jumbo.