I didn't blog yesterday, shame on me. Shame, shame double shame.



Guess what?

I'm talking to Speller right now! Yay! I love talking to Speller, cause she's super funny, and my best friend. Even though her taste in music needs some real elbow grease, she's still one of the best people in the entire world! One day, we're all gonna hail to her, honest. Well, cept maybe the Backstreet Boys, she'll probably have them killed. Although, first she should have them battle Nsync. Cause that'd be super cool.



I ate some eggo. And a cookie. I'm drinking Orange Juice too, cause I love orange juice.



I'm listening to "Fly me to the Moon". I love this song! Thank you Speller!! Her foot is tapping! It's actually tapping! I love this song.



Ah yesterday was great fun. I fell asleep on the drive back and when I awoke it was about to rain really hard. I love thunder storms, well maybe not driving in them, but I love them anyways. Gosh my left arm was hot, being stuck in the back with Jamie and Adam for an hour or so isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Those wacky scientists who said it would be fun, lies lies!



Hey! Xena's on! Yay!



Hehe, Scully's almost drunk, Mulder's flirting with some girl, and he was naked only moments ago. It's all wonky.



Uh oh, evil baby on Xena. tsk tsk, that's what rap music will do.

Ah, baby's gone. All is well in the world again.



Ah it is very hot and sticky. I should have gone swimming today. *shakes head* Tut tut. I will go tomorrow though for sure.



Oooh Heath Ledger is on my TV. He was in a movie called "Two Hands"

He's saying the F-Word though....Well, he's just acting after all.



Oooh, I found money.



Can anyone else tell I'm just blogging out of sheer boredeom? Cause I can.

Gosh I have nothing in particular to blog about.



Well hey, it's raining and thundering and really super windy. That's pretty cool.



Heath Ledger.....*starts to swoon*

Once I had a dream, where I beat up Heath Ledger's wife. I dunno if he's married but in my dream he was. His wife was....dundundun...Rosie O'Donnel. It was horrible. I just kept kicking her and she kept saying "We'll be right back with more of my honey, Heath Ledger" Grrr she just wouldn't die!



Hmmm. Heeeey.



Well the movie's over. A ten year old boy shot the bad guys then took the money. He was really scary looking.



Askem's sleeping. Let us all say Aww. Awwww.



*thinks*



Uh.

Okay that's enough for today. My life isn't being exciting.



Toy Cat. Paper plates. Bowl.

Duuuuuuuh.