I'm very sorry for not calling you when I said I was going to call you Heidi! See, at me home, we only have that one stinkin phone line, and so I couldn't get to call you back. I'm evil. I'm very sorry. But, on an upside, you get your CD's tomorrow!! Cheer! Throw popcorn, eat a squid!



My internet friends amuse me.



See, I have many friends online, who I actually know in real life. And they're all my favourite people in the world.



Then, I have people who I know through our RolePlaying games. Where I'm either a snarky, killer Krycek, or a snarky, caring Mulder. They all amuse me, since they have good personalities and are creative.



I also, have two friends that I found from our mutual interests. There's my online buddy whom I met through Mightybigtv (who is also my hero), and a friend who I met through a chat.



But then, I have this one friend. I met her along time, in a Buffy Trivia chat room. She's online fairly a lot, but we never seemed to talk so I took her off my friend list. Then she messaged me. See, she was having trouble with her boyfriend and came to me for advice. I couldn't figure out why. I gave her my advice (the best advice a gal who's never been in a relationship can give), and she took it. Then, I never spoke to her again. Well, until today. For more advice. It's odd. Yet, very amusing. What made this girl, er, assumingly, decide to message someone she never talks to? Boredom. Yeah, probably boredom.



The sprinklers are on.

AGAIN! At 2:19 AM.



I haven't heard the Tennis commercial again. I can't tell you how much this pleases me.



I finished "The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" today. Now I have to read the second one. And all of the four books in the triology. Now that's just clever. Arthur's still my fav. But now, I must know the Question.



Someone is playing Harvest Moon. Who could it be? *Blue's paw print pops onscreen* Blue wants to play Blue's Clues! To figure out who is playing Harvest Moon!

*giggles insanely* All we need now is Mulder and Scully.



Ah ha!



*shrugs*

It felt like an ah ha! Moment.



I'm from Ottawa. I was raised by the Government.



I have the song "White Christmas" running through my head. No, it's not the song of the day. Nor the song of the week.



Boo!



You were scared. Go on, admit it.



Am I always online when no one else is? Dang it all. Ya'll just gotta go online after 2 AM and we can chat till the Cows get hit by large floating milkshakes. Or Whales, who had just been missles, and only had a few seconds to relish it it's being a whale. Such a special moment in "The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy", second to my favourite.



There is movement.

Life.

Bathroom door closing.

Ah ha! We just found our first clue!

*giggles*

No, no I won't go there.



Well, I believe I've run out of things to talk about for the moment.



Adios amigos.



Vaccum. Camera. Oven Mitt.

Oh come on, if you can't get this one, I'm leaving.