According to Google stats this is the most popular recipe on the blog by far!

I started blogging 7 months ago today! I'm not sure where all the time has gone but I'm sure glad that people read my blog. I appreciate every comment and email. I love reading all of them! So please email me recipes that you think I might like or comment on what I've posted. I'd also love to hear from you if you've made something from the blog and let me know how it turns out. I wanted to take time out and say thank you to everyone.

I've accomplished a lot in 7 months. The many highlights include entering every single Iron Cupcake London, winning the Iron Cupcake 10th challenge, being featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake twice (here and here), hosting a cupcake get together, making cupcakes for Starlight children's charity, hosting a giveaway and I got married.

The blog has undergone 4 redesigns in 7 months as well! I really love the new layout and there won't be 4 more redesigns in next 7 months I promise!

I'm very excited that I'm nearing 50 "followers" on the blog and almost at 100 posts. Hopefully the next 100 posts will be as great as the first 100!

My next set of goals is to stretch and improve my cooking skills, try new things, definitely improve my photography skills now that I have a fancy camera and to eventually get something accepted on Tastespotting!