By now you know I am a huge fan of the cute and practical. I like things that not only look adorable but are useful as well.
Now recently I mentioned my aversion to sandwich making, so you can only imagine my unbridled joy at discovering these little critters.

As soon as I saw it at Mini Gourmets I ordered one straight away.
My kids love the Lunch Punch and they all have their own requested sandwich shape. For the record, Mr. Large favours the dolphins, Miss Medium the butterfly and Mr. Small has the elephant and its baby.
Before anyone worries about waste I hasten to point out they cut right to the edge of the bread. They have made sandwich making fun for me and a cute and edible novelty for the offspring.
Now Nat from Mini Gourmets was kind enough to help me out with Miss Medium's party the other day, so while I was at her house buying some adorable cookie cutters to give as a goody bag gift for our guests I also bought one of these.
It makes your sandwiches look like this!


I know, I know.
How do you get yourself one of these and make your own sandwich making so much more exciting?
Easy.
It's right here waiting for you.
Make sure y'all are a follower of my blog so I can hunt you down when you win
Leave a comment telling me what your favourite sandwich filling is.
I'll draw a winner next week.
Good luck!