I have a secret weapon. Her name is Lilly. She comes every Tuesday and turns our filthy dump into somewhere you could perform operations without picking up a golden staff infection. (sure beats Royal North Shore Hospital) You open the door and get hit by a large waft of domestos. and this makes me happy... for about an hour then it gets totally trashed again. Sigh.



And just to prove to you that my house does not look like a shanty all the time, Mrs Table Tonic came over and took some photos for her wonderful blog. And she has an online shop now as well. http://www.tabletonic.com/. And she bought a new house yesterday which I have got real estate wood over. And she had a birthday! And she is just a generally cook chick and a great friend. And I think I am turning all lezzo over her...


So anyway, I am going to share some shots of Chateau De Woog on one of the days that Lilly has visited. I just hope I am not coming all over like these tools.


At least you are not in your swimmers

Has anyone seen or heard from her after she had that baby... because prior to this, girlfriend would take a dump and New Idea would make it a cover story.

Bristol Palin at snack time - dressing down for the event. WTF!!!

And again, just because you love selling a story, no matter how dull you are.....


Julia!!!! Where is the fruit??


CLICK HERE TO TOUR WOOGSWORLD.


CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY


CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT BRYNNE GORDON EDELSTEN WORE LAST NIGHT