Dear Febu Save

this is the equivalent of a "Dear John" letter in a way. I'm breaking up with you. We tried our best and I can honestly say, it's not you, it's me.
You taught me so much during our beautiful four weeks together. Thanks to you I've learned to shop online so I haven't been as tempted by the shops. I've checked my receipts and been refunded TWICE for errors. That was great! I didn't buy the tickets to the Rob Thomas concert I wanted to go to. That worked out well actually, as my brother and his girlfriend flew into town and I would have missed them otherwise. I didn't buy the new Metallicus dress I wanted. But that's ok. My stylist friend tells me there are some lovely news ones coming in next week.
So you can see I'm doing really well.
I think Febusave rehab has cured me. Almost as well as rehab is curing Tiger Woods.
Like Elin, my husband has said my shopaholic tendency road to recovery will be shown in my behaviour, not through my words. I will continue to account for every cent, well dollars really on the little gadget on my i-phone. I won't throw out the specials in the junk mail because now I check them to see where I can get the best deal.
I'm delighted that because of my newly found,frugal ways I have money set aside to spend on our holiday. I'll use it wisely cocktails anyone?
And so we part ways.
I am wiser and richer for it.
Thank you sweet FebuSave.