For sometime I haven't felt like doing anything art wise since good old Mayfaire but coming out of my sleep, I realize I have to get my butt moving for my next show or there will be no show. Its time to get going again! Wake up the cows, jump back on the saddle,, yeahhhhhhoooooo heree we gooo... I must return to the beginning somehow and find the motivation to get the work done. I hope it will come back. I don't want to turn into a cookie cutting machine. The place has a lot of walls to fill and I'm only 5 foot 7................

I would like to welcome two close friends of mine to the world of blogging. So glad you guys are in cyber land with us.
CornFlower Blue
FiX It In PhotoShop
Check out there links...leave them some feedback, nothing like good old feedback.....don't have to say much....just a little letter or two puts a smile on my face....I'm sure for them it would do the same.