Sheez, I did post that blog during fourth period. Course it didn't post until now. Terribly sorry o'le chap.



Ah, for a pointless blog now.

Ah, some recent Search Hits!

"Hot tub amy"-Ok..Uh Since Decemeber 10th, I've gotten this search hit eight times...ok...

"amy's blog"-Well done!

"buffy naked OR nude"-Aren't naked and nude the same...

"blog;trooper"-Such a trooper to come to my blog!

"armadillo blog"-There's a link on the side kiddo...

"amy smithers"-That's right, I married Whalen Smithers! Screw Mr. Burns!

"Psych the Musical Buffy"-Hehe that sounds like a really bad joke...Like look over there! What? PSYCH! The Buffy Musical.

"buffy and new hair cut"-O..k

"mbtv"-Best. Website. Ever.

"Smithers McDonalds"-What?

"Megan Seatle"-Cool! And ok...

"naked + oz"-Honey, if I had that I wouldn't have time to blog...I'd be knitting him some clothes.

"stupid amy"-Speller?





Oh Congrats!

Heidi your blog has given me the most Website Referrers! WHOOO! At a whopping 150!

Meg comes in second with 107 then Megan with 93!