Ah I finished the Hobbit! YAAAAAY!

Ah what to say, what to say.

I like Bilbo now, cause he's all heroic and clever by the end of the book...So I liked him!

Gandalf...Oh my god! I love that guy so much! Every time he was in the book I was like "YAAAY!" And he was all cool like Dumbledor. I'm glad he's in LotR's cause he's just cool.

I liked this one dwarf guy named Dori too. He was cool cause like, he was always in charge of watching Bilbo. Well until Balin started doing it all the time. I liked Balin too, but he was too much of a goodie goodie. Dori complained. I liked him.

Oh and I really liked Kili and Fili cause they were the youngest and very cool.

I hate Thorin. *grumbles* Greedy mean dwarf guy! Bossy too.



Hmm what else to say....Tis a very long book with lots of description, for everything. But there are lots of bits that were fun to read and the ending was really cool!

Oh and I love how the Ring is in the book, but I think I'm gonna like Frodo and Co. more then I liked Bilbo and Co. If only cause Marry and Pippin are clever!





I'm done now! Weeeee!

Thanks Megan for letting me borrow the book!