Inu...spelling?

# 1 Kagome

# 2 Sango

# 3 Hojo

# 4 Kikyou

# 5 Miroku



Which anime I am...

# 1 Ranma 1/2

# 2 Cardcaptor Sakura

# 3 Digi Charat

# 4 Ah My Goddess!

# 5 Kodomo No Omocha





Oh man, there's some show called "Voltron" or something and it's so wrong!

I'm just glancing over at the tv cause I"m all with the looking over at the tv-ness when I see these two computer-animated guys in like, drone outfits talking.

Drone 1 says: How do I look?

Drone 2 says: Pretty...

Amy: *giggles*

Little later on.

Drone 1 says: Is this it?

Drone 2 says: Yes, this is where we get off.

Amy: *insane giggling*

Parents: What?

Amy: *can't speak*

Parents: Isn't her bedtime yet?



*grumbles*

Every time I see something cool on tv, my dad changes.

First it was an old music video to song I like...Flick.

Second it was Daria..He left it on for a second then...FLICK!

Third it was the X-Files....FAST FLICK!

Fourth..The show he leaves it on...Some show that's in a different language and looks fifty years old....







Ah I saw a movie yesterday boys and girls!

Nurse Betty.

Tis the oddest movie ever...In the commercials I saw for it, way back in the day, I thought it was a comedy.

It isn't.

At all.

It's the saddest movie out there...But I liked it. Rene Zellwiger(spelling) is my new favourite actress.

Other then Gillian Anderson. Who is my Dogma.



I can't wait to go to Meg's house tomorrow! *does a happy dance of joy joy*

Now all I have to do is laundry.

In the laundry room.

That is filled with ants.

*shudders*



Only two more weeks...