One day I shall rule the planet. And on my planet only geographers and scientists will be allowed to eat Pork. And all people will be treated differently. Every individual will be treated the way they want to be treated. Cept for the bad people, they'll be sent to Utah. On my planet Utah will be the place where bad people go and will only be allowed to sing the Amy Anthem and no other songs. And cats will be expected to bring slippers, dogs will be expected to go to the bathroom in boxes and squirrels will not be allowed to live in trees! No! They will live in hutches and dining room tables! In my planet your parents will have to listen to you when you want them too! And will shut up when they're being mean! On my planet you can like anyone you like, who cares if they have thirteen fingers! On my planet cheese will not be banned, but distributed to all. On my planet I will watch music videos between televison shows! On my planet, wars will be fought with pool noodles and stern looks! On my planet everyone will have to say what they're thinking, when they're thinking it! On my planet I won't have to move anymore! On my planet I will be able to not finish sentences, even if they're