Hi! I don't feel good, at all.

I woke up this morning, at 12, and I tried to get out of bed. The sheer naseau alone knocked me down. So logically, I called for my mommy. Apparently, I have a fever and my stomach feels really, really icky. I went back to sleep and kept waking up off and on until now. I decided to blog because I had a really cool dream I wanted to share with ya'll.

See, I was in this like huge place...It was like a airport/amusement park and Speller, Sarah, Meg, Dan, and Ron were there. Ron was like, our age and I thought he was nifty. So, he and I went off to go on this fire station ride that was really lame. Somehow, I forgot the pay and we had to run away from the person running the ride. It was about then that Ron was hungry and decided to buy us some hot dogs. He was in line when I saw this little black haired guy annoying this dark brown haired girl. I went up to the guy and told him to beat it and he obliged. I looked at the girl and realized that it was Sarah Michelle Geller! I said "Ok, this might sound weird..but are you Sarah Michelle Geller? I promise not to like, scream and freak out if you are." So SMG smiled and nodded. I said "Wow.." And shook her hand. She was like "Uh..I really gotta go now though.." And I was like "Oh ok..But can you just meet my one friend? You just have to meet her, she loves Buffy!" So SMG agreed and we went outside. Only now outside was like directly outside of our stairwell at lunch. There, was Speller, Sarah, Tara(from buffy) and Kerry Weaver(from ER). I brought SMG to Speller and said "Do you recognize her Speller? Look really closely.." And Speller had this moment of like, confusion on her face, then she looked at Sarah and then her face like totally brightened and I felt so really happy. I decided to leave them to alone and ran and hugged Tara. I was like "You haven't been on Buffy in forever!" Then I hugged Weaver and was like "You're great on ER!" It was then that Weaver freaked out on SMG and hurt her hand.



There's more to the dream, but I really, really dont' feel well and can't type anymore. Bye