Movie Review

I saw Disney's The Kid today and it was cute. It obviously wasn't as good as like Toy Story or The Lion King, but for a movie that has Bruce Willis in it, it was pretty swell! I liked the concept of it a lot though. Oh you don't know the concept? Shame on you first of all, and second of all the concept was that this dude named Russ (Bruceykins) meets his younger self (this adorable little kid who I've never seen in any other movie, but I did see him on Leno where he was kinda annoying). Russ is really mean to his kid self through out like the whole movie, and the little kid was like really cute so I wanted to slug the stupid Russ man. But I didn't.......I didn't! Tis a good movie though, so defiantly see it, yeah know if your in a feel good kinda movie mood. Oh and the ending is the best. I don't wanna give it away, but there is a puppy. Nuff said there.

Yeah know what? Well do you? I don't have all day. Oh don't be so impatient. When ever I have to clean up, which is like every saturday (stupid parents), I always listen to ABBA. I know I know, please I'm already so ashamed. Tis just that the music is SOOOOO happyish. It's the same as like S Club 7, but I will never buy a their CD, cause I don't want them to live.

Well, it seems I've said all I want to say. *thinking* Hmmm oooh yeah know Dan? Sure you do. He says I complain ALL the time. That soooo shocked me. I don't think I complain a lot, but he says that I do indeedy. What do you think? I'll wait all day if I have to.

Tacs, Meg, and Steps. The connection is obvious. So obvious that I'm shocked that I made the connection. Shocked I tell you shocked!!