The book is becoming better to me. I find it not to be as boring and is pretty interesting to hear someone's thoughts on what he feels the internet will bring. I agree on the author's interpretation of what he feels the internet will bring to people like schoolteachers. Mr. Gilster makes an example of a blacksmith made obsolete by the automobile and a schoolteacher by the television. His view of technological change is correct in how results in winners and losers. It is really weird to hear of the stories such as someone who spent 520 hours our of 720 online in a month. I cannot believe how addicted people can become to the internet. It almost seems to be a type of drug in how people can never quite get enough. There are now even support groups and places you can go to get help on your addiction to the internet. To me this seems a bit extreme; I can't believe how humans can become so intrigued with something such as the internet. I admit to losing some sleep over the internet and religously checking my email. Those are also just stages that I went through though. It never became unmanigable to where I was glued to the screen. I only now use the internet for email and to talk online to people using AIM.