Also in the first chapter the author provides us with a lot of statistics. Such as how many users will be estimated in the year 2002 and how many now use the internet. Personally, I could care less what the world thinks about how many people are using the internet and who and also how fast-spreading it is. I am already bored because I do know about the internet already and of its possiblities. This book is already shown to not be written for people under the age of 25 which is quite weird considering it quoted most users are under that age. Maybe this could be why the author is writting to a different type of audience. I do not know of many people who want to read pages of "who the internet is" and what it is going to become. I would like to read things such as the new technology we could learn about and to what extent we could get from it all. I hope the author teaches me about possibilities most basic users wouldn't know about.