It's so amazing just how technical the internet is. I mean, to think that everything has to be exactly perfect for it to work.i have been trying to get back to my blogs forever and then I was explaining my problem in class, sign back on tonight and find that the button I needed to update was finally there. Yes, the internet can be very frustrating when not working for you. In class today we talked about the different types of questions you need to ask yourself as a reader. I can almost see myself growing over the past year as a reader and I feel that I know that I develop somewhat almost every time I'm reading a new book. I hope that I can keep growing at that same rate because I'll desperately need it for college. A few questions that were asked today were about how the author's tone and language can be almost confusing at times. As a reader you think that a book explaining digital literacy and different things you can learn about the internet would be written almost in a child-like way because you wouldn't want to throw the reader off even more. Yet the author does have a language that can be hard to understand at times. Another thing that caught my attention was his comment that the internet is like having a driver's license. That could be looked at in several different ways. One way is that having a license is a necessity and if you don't you're almost always left behind. Another way is just showing how popular the internet is becoming. Internet skills are needed in many jobs now and if you're not computer literate, companies don't want you. His ideas are kind of hard to interpret what he means or the point he's trying to get across.