So the weekend begins and the beautiful Maxabella gently reminds us all to think about what we are grateful for.
So here (in no particular order) is my list:

Dinnertime at my parents house. It looks like this most nights. Except when they aren't home and then we eat on the couch and watch TV. (Some things never change) And yes, I'm still obsessively photographing everything using the new app my brother suggested for my phone. I can't help it.


Hair appointments. Knowing that I have 2 hours where I can do nothing but flick through magazines and just chill out is, well, it's pretty wonderful actually.

Bulkhead ceilings. Yes I know they aren't grippingly exciting, but when you're a girl in renovation hell, then believe me the installation of a bulkhead is thrilling beyond words.

Reading the posts here. They are inspirational people in the Boombah Club. If you aren't reading it already I recommend you do.

Celebrating Halloween. My beautiful sister in law is American and there has been a flurry of pumpkin carving and party planning at her house. So on Sunday we're going trick or treating in solidarity. The offspring are dreadfully excited. 



Have a wonderful weekend everyone. What are you up to?