So I picked the toys off the floor and put them back in the pram I threw them out of yesterday. Metaphorically speaking of course. I want to reassure you I do not have a pram that I spend my day in, though sometimes it would be very, very nice.
Now you may recall that on Monday night's Qanda a certain gentleman threw both of his shoes at former Prime Minister John Howard. I don't care how outraged people are or how offensive you think he may be, throwing your shoes at a 70 year old man is NOT COOL.
It isn't funny, smart or clever.
Which is why next Monday when I attend the first ever Qanda session to be taped here in Perth I will be not be doing that.
(I tried to slip that in nonchalantly like it's something I do all the time)
I will of course be wildly excited and very uncool. I am one of those people who finds politics simply thrilling. My longstanding crush on Alastair Campbell is well known and being in the audience with all the politicos? Well it's the equivalent of giving me a Chanel handbag.
Almost.
I haven't yet started pondering the problem of what to wear, which is of course far more important than asking a question. I hope I get to do that too.
In other news Barry the builder is back from his cruise and was warmly greeted by me. Yes I kissed him. Only on the cheek I promise.
Having pronounced some of the works a: "bloody disaster" he got on the phone and started ordering people around. It was wonderful.
And this morning I ignored all the paperwork piling up to my kneecaps and went out for coffee and cupcakes with my brother and parents.


No wonder I'm feeling better.
How are you?