Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

I still have more Greek Yogurt left and I thought a cheesecake would be a good idea. I didn't want to make a big one so I bought a mini cheesecake tin and halved the recipe.

Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

This cheesecake tastes really light and the Greek yogurt doesn't make it too sweet. The last one I made was delicious but the cream cheese taste was a bit too strong for me. This is much better.

Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
adapted from TOTAL Greek Yogurt

Ingredients

250g TOTAL Greek Yogurt
150g chocolate chip cookies
50g sugar
40g melted butter
250g full fat cream cheese
2 gelatine leaves
75g double cream
1 tsp vanilla

1. Crush the chocolate chip cookies in a food processor.

Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

2. Add the melted butter and press three quarters of the mixture into the bottom of the cheesecake pan.

Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

3. Whisk together the cream cheese and the sugar until creamy.

4. Soak the gelatine leaves in 50 ml of water. Once soft warm the water until the leaves dissolve (I zapped in the microwave for 20 seconds).

5. Whip the double cream and vanilla in a small bowl until soft peaks form.
Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

6. Fold in the TOTAL Greek Yogurt into the cream cheese, add the gelatine, then the whipped cream. 

 Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

7. Pour the mixture into the base and sprinkle the rest of the cookie crumbs on top (there were a few scoops that's didn't fit in my tin. I didn't want the cheesecake to be too thick).

Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

8. Chill for 8 hours to allow to set. To serve remove the ring and slice. I ran a knife around the edges before I removed the ring.