Do you hear that?
No?
Good.
That's because so far this week it has been relatively uneventful at my house.
Which is AWESOME.
However, it is only Wednesday, so let's not get too excited. It does mean though, that the "To do" list sitting festering at the bottom of my handbag needs to be dusted off and completed.
So here's mine, and when you've finished reading and gone from being horrified to relieved that yours is not so bad after all, then I want you to tell me about your "to do" list too.
1) Write out 27 birthday party invites for Miss Medium.
2) Organise birthday cake get someone talented to bake and decorate it for me
3) Finish flower photos with brother
4) Track brother down to finish photos
5) Go to packaging company
6) print photos
7) Working Monday and Wednesday night
8) plan menus for the week ahead
9) food shop, avoiding carbs, cupcakes and icing
10) get t'shirt for City to Surf custom printed
11) running training, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
12) hair app. ignore hairdresser when she tries to sell you more expensive package no matter how much I want the scalp massage
13) attend a social function with small children in tow whilst at the same time looking effortlessly glamorous and serene.
14) eyebrow wax. In fact this should be at the top of my list.
15) twitter less
16) drop off timesheets for work
17) find outfit for wedding that will make me look thin and glamorous
18) lose 20 pounds in a week.

Ok, that about covers it. Now I need to go and lie down somewhere. There is a possibility, albeit it a faint one, that I won't get everything on this list done.....
Now what's yours?