Over the past ten weeks it has rained here alot. I know this for an indisputable fact.
Why?
Because chances are I've been out running in it.
And many, many times as I've panted up hills or woken up the next morning with my muscles screaming at me, I've wondered why I was doing it.
But I had a very good set of reasons.
1. Health
2. Weight loss (4.5 kg thank you very much)
3. Remembering precious souls.
Sunday morning is race day.
Again I want to thank Lauren for this idea. Sticking to this running training is what has kept me healthy and whole during some trying times recently.
I'm seriously considering training for a half marathon for next year because this has been so good for me.
And this is the picture I had transferred onto the back of my shirt for the run on Sunday. Hope y'all like it!
I'll be posting a more in depth story about the run afterwards, though you can follow me on Twitter as I send regular updates throughout the morning!
Wish me luck (and energy and speed)


ETA if anyone would like a copy of the sunflower, please let me know and I'll happily email you the JPEG xxxx