I'm moving into my new house on Thursday. Half of me is really excited, what with the adventure of moving and the happiness at seeing my family again and all. The other half is really quite sad. I've lived at Heidi's house for a month or so and I'm really going to miss it. I love everyone in the house. They welcomed me with open arms and smiles on their faces. They didn't make a big deal out of my situation, but they didn't ignore it. I had chores, responsibilities, a little sister, three whole new parents, another little brother, and the best sister who is also younger but only by a year or so, we'll call her my equal sister. I'm sure I got away with some things, like having showers after ten o'clock, but I was also told what was expected of me. For this I am greatful. I love this family, this house, this atmosphere. I never got too horribly homesick because I felt like I was home. Not to say I love my family any less, no, I just love a whole new family.

I came to Heidi's house with my backpack and a gerbil.

I'm leaving with a family.



Okay! No more serious blogginess! Here's a quiz result!


What Ayumi Hamasaki song are you?

Quiz by Mika Tsukino