What to report...



The new house is wicked cool! I have to clean my room but other then that I really like it. It's big, it's airy and I like it bunches. Oh man, moving out was an adventure though. We had to get everything out of the garage of our last place. The guy who kicked us into the street stood there and watched us. Top it off he was drunk and kept mumbling. My mom and I had great fun insulting him however...We reckon he was to drunk to figure out what we were saying. It took us an hour and a half to get it all done.

We moved into our new place at 9:30ish and finished at 12. It was a harder move cause there are 12 steps to come down to get to the apartment. Then there was sorting of boxes and such. The next day I unpacked my WHOOOOOLE room and it's beautiful...in my opinion. All in all, pretty fun. I'll have to have you all over to see my cool room....cept I have no vcr that works...and a crappy computer....and no cable in my room...So maybe not. It would be so boring you would all die. Except you, cause you're already dead.

*sigh* I don't have my sin number so I'm scared that I won't be able to do my training again this Saturday. I'm verra worried because I'm kinda easy to replace and they may not want me if I'm gonna be a hassle.

Anyhoo, Badminton is verra fun! Today someone said they could never be my partner in badminton cause they'd laugh too much. I'm so proud...which is sad....screw you!

Hmmm what else....my vcr is all busted so I can't watch Buffy or Angel. Which pisses me off.

I'm gonna go do homework! I've decided that I'm gonna stop sucking in school now.



I love you all! Cept you. You can crawl into a hole and die.



I tied!




take the which one of

the trading spaces cast are you?
quiz!





AND




take the which

one of the trading spaces cast are you?
quiz!