Update on me life!



Thursday night I went to Heidi's house!

Friday morning my pet gerbil died.

Friday night my brother came to Heidi's house!

We still don't have a place to live!

Saturday still at Heidi's house!

Sunday went to a really cool hockey game! Karl won!! He's the bestest.

Sunday night me parents went to a hotel with my brother and I'm still at Heidi's house.

Currently? I'm fixing up this blog cause it didn't post yesterday at Megan's house.



Oh, Julie's really, really cool. And and and she likes stuff. And and she didn't tell me to blog anything. And she's a gorrilla in love.





M * A * S * H


You will marry CHRISTIAN (played by Ewan McGregor) from Moulin Rouge, live in a sparkling elephant at the Moulin Rouge, and spend your days righting wrongs and singing songs because all you need is love (and it helps that it's Ewan McGregregor you're living with ^_^).

What's YOUR M * A * S * H future?












Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!







You are Squall , you're silent and you have pretty hair =)
Who In Final Fantasy VIII Are you? x_o

Made By ZellyBaby