BUFFY





My commentary on Buffy, do not read if you didn't watch and plan too in the future. And and and...Uh...Yeah I get bored easily.



Look! Buffy ain't boinkin anyone! This is like..a Buffy miracle!

That guidence councillor is so evil.

Poor Dawnie.

I like Buffy's hair...

Hehe, that guy is cute.

Aww Willow looks sad about her present.

Awwwww No Buffy! DAWN! Pay attention to the shop lifter! Shop lifter!!

I like Sophie. She's swell!

Run Dawn! Make an escape for it!

Oooh I knew the councellor was evil! Look! It says right there!

Who are you? MOM!!!! *wipes tear* I love me some rubbermaid commercials.

I wonder what Dawn wished for...To be the center of attention...OR a spin off sitcom.

I really like everyone's eyes in this episode. Especially Dawn's, they're so perty.

Dance Anya Dance! Get jiggy wit it!

He moves his arms like Keanu Reeves!

Spike all evil looking, while this guy...What's his name? Brad? Has cute eyes and hair.

Hehe oooooh Tara! You're the swellest! Watch Spike kill her. Then that would suck.

Willow's dead.

"Doing fine" See, that's the sign of lust and desire.

Hehehe Tara is my hero!!! And she's playing poker with the fellas!! This is like..so wicked awsome!

Spike's gonna burst into flames any second.

Ritchie! That's it!

Buffy's eyes are nice too. Blue eyes rock!

"We do not joke about eating people in this house!"

Aww Willow is back to being a good character, I like her again.

Tara's my favourite though.

No one can leave the house!!!

Oh Dawnie, so silly.

Tara's eyes are closed she looks funny.

Awww poooor Dawn. No one likes her.

Oooh she has a twitch in her eyebrow. Nice acting.

*music of confused and angry teen*

They all look pretty judging there.

Cornfield? Oh Xander, so insane.

"Do you want me to ask my other self?" Nice.

Heheh Oh Xander. Music was cool!

Dawn's got an EVIL voice!

Teens are all possessed.

IF they had Giles none of this would happen. He'd just put on some leather and everyone would have to do whatever he said.

Ritchie?

Other freaky work girl?

Guy with the skin problem?

Where are they?

"That's great! In a very bad way."

Tara is so my fav character. I'm all about the adoring of her and her goodness.

Yummy Rice!

Pretty Ritchie eyes and hair.

It's a skin condition and he's very sensitive about it.

Ooooooh evil silver goo!

Buffy Rule "If a guy has a sword, it means a commercial is coming."

Noo!!!! Cute guy!!

Upstairs? That makes no sense at all. They really shouldn't move a stabbed guy.

Why haven't they taken his shirt off? I mean...helloo..The guy was stabbed, maybe they would like to see the wound.

Oh my god! If Xander and Anya do the wild thing I'm so gonna hit Zalina..Cause she's the closest to Joss Whedon I can get.

*seperating* Phew...cept...If Anya dies....Or Xander...That would serve Dawn right.

I say they go and kill Dawn. Answer to all the problems.

Stupid Anya!!! Willow is not allowed to do magic!! Nooo! Maybe if she refuses...Tara will love her.

YEAH! I knew it! I am sooo good!

Anya's gonna make Bunnies come.

Evil guidance councellor! BTW I don't care that I'm spelling that wrong. I don't. No one tell me the right spelling, I'm happier this way.

YAY!!! Stolen good are always fun!

NOoo!! Stupid Mr. Stabby! Maybe we'll find out that Dawn didn't need the vengence demon, and she just has the power on her own, since she's the key and all.

Yay! Glad commercial!

Heheh People lick cars.

*closes eyes* No one get killed....no one get killed..no one get killed...no one get killed....no one get killed....no one get killed....no one get killed..

YEAH!! Not even the evil councellor!

Awwwww

Willow....Tara....The love that is so cute.

"Use the force wisely young Willow....Don't go to the dark side.."

Garbage bags! Darn Llama's!

Good episode *I* think!