Ah, life is a grand little experience.

I'm currently staying at Heidi's house (which is the best place....ever!) for the next little while. The rest of my family is(was) staying at my Aunt Karen's house. In Richmond Hill. So everyday my Aunt Karen drives my mom and dad to work, and my brother to school. She's a sweetheart. So anyhoo, on the weekends I will come to my Aunt Karen's hosue to see my family and let Heidi's family be rid of me. This was the plan. Now, however, my Aunt Karen's husband has decided that no, my family cannot stay at their *HUGE* house. So my family has been kicked out again. Great. Happily however, my Aunt Diane, who is reallly, really, nice, has said everyone can stay at her little place. Now, no one must think my Aunt Karen is to blame, cause she is superly wonderful and I love her dearly.



Oh hey, on an upside my cold is gone and I learned a really addictive card game.