There may be trouble ahead.
You know, the dust infested kind. Because come hell or high water (or in my case probably both) we are moving back to Casa de Chaos this weekend. And the OH MY GOD Christmas is four weeks away and not one gift is bought or wrapped kind of trouble, also known as anxiety.
There may be teardrops to shed
when in a few short weeks I get to cuddle a precious new niece or nephew, because quite frankly, new babies ALWAYS make me cry.
Now like many people I love being able to turn my radio up and sing loudly in my car. I love cranking up the sound and just dancing my heart out much to the embarrassment of my loved ones.
And it's a huge thrill to me when people write to me and ask me if I'd like to try something. And when it is something sound related well that's pretty much nirvana right there. I had a delightful email from a company called x-mini asking me if I was interested in trialling their speakers for review. Was I ever!
So a Fed-Ex parcel arrived the other day containing 2 sets of the dinkiest little speakers I ever did see. And one set of them was HOT PINK.
They're actually called Capsule Speakers and even when we've been working at the hovel with no power I've been able to play music from them off my laptop. And trust me, cleaning is much more fun when you've got your own boom box in tow.

The one thing that annoyed me was that Husband promptly pilfered one set to take to use at work. But the awesome thing was that apart from the fact that the speakers themselves are ridiculously portable, they are actually really good. And Husband who considers himself somewhat of a sound connoisseur pronounced them "excellent."
So really this review has proved a bonus because my Christmas list has been simplified hugely. I fully intend to place an order for speakers for most family members this year.
Because they're just adorable.