The middle pupa didn't attach and is free floating. The other 2 look dubious, but I think they're ok. I'll be able to tell better tomorrow. Of course there won't be much to look at for the next several days, but I'm wondering what will happen next. Can they morph successfully if there is no up or down, especially if they (or at least one) are drifting and shifting the developing parts inside? And what happens when they eclose? Here on earth, no butterfly would ever emerge from its chrysalis amid a flurry of floating frass. What's to stop all that poop from sticking to the wet new wings and messing them up? Assuming the butterflies do emerge OK, then what? Are they still going to live in that box, or will they be transferred to another enclosure? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Note: Try as I might, I can't make the whole picture show up in my post. Only 2 pupae are visible. But you can click the picture and see the whole thing.